Monday, March 7, 2016

Week 9: Final Project Ideas (At least some of them)

First Idea:

I was thinking about creating a pendulum piece (not as many balls though) where it can change colors with each hit with some kind of sensor as each ball connects with the next ball as it swings back and forth.

Second Idea:


Roy Lichtenstein's pop comic artwork is another idea as I prefer to make more of an aesthetic take on this project. With this, I want to create some sort of wall piece that change colors to create different panels of comic colors.

Third Idea:


I've currently been interested in mushroom forms as they are some strange natural geometric form, and I'd want to create something that is a more structured shape of these forms to create and installation or these guys strewn about the room, building, or campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment